Tuesday 18 May 2010

MY first complete set of type !!



















I'm so excited to start printing next week!! Yes, it is true!! I bought a cabinet of type, and I got lovely Sophia to help me go and pick it up today:) I'm so happy for the help:) thank you sooooooo much!! My first metal type (a set) that is mine, and all MINE!! This is a start of my collection of letterpress equipment that I dream of having in a few years;) I'm so happy now!! Can't believe I got that amount of type. Hopefully I will soon have something printed with it :)

5 comments:

  1. Actually all together heavy, but not bad at all!! BUT soooo nice, I love my type :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, which typefaces, have you identified them? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyy!!! i cant wait to see your first prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After just a quick look yesterday I have seen Imprint shadow, times new roman, gill sans, temple and grotesque! Didn't have more time to look, but I will on Tuesday!! :) Can't wait :P WIll post as soon as I've tried the type Patty ;)

    ReplyDelete