Tuesday 25 May 2010

First test-print

Finally got my hands on my type! It was as fun and exciting as I thought it was going to be :)
Small info about my type (I like the sound of that):
• 15 cases with type
• 1 empty case
• 3 cases finished organized and lightly cleaned
• these are the fonts;
- 8pt Gill Sans
- 10pt Gill Sans
- 10pt Gill Sans Bold
- 12pt Gill Sans
- 12pt Gill Sans Bold
- 12pt Temple Script
- 14pt Temple Script
- 18pt Times Roman
- 18pt Times Bold
- 18pt Palace Script
- 18pt Grotesque
- 18pt Imprint Shadow
- 18pt Imprint Shadow Italic
- 18pt Unknown
- 24pt Unknown x2

There are also some cases with italic together with roman, and some are just in capitals. Some are just a few of each letter, but I still love them all! There is still a lot of work organizing each case, but I will manage to do it at some point ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment