Monday 3 May 2010

First thing first

Before actually posting my work and so on I should properly introduce myself for those who doesn't know me. I'm soon 24 years old from a small place called Aurskog, east in Norway. Yes I'm a proper country girl :) I've got a Bachelor in Media Design from Gjøvik, and a Master in Graphic Design from London. Currently I live and work in London. These few words describes a bit about me: smiles a lot, got too much energy, hardworking, straight forward, ambitious, curious and playful.

My big passion and interest within Graphic Design is Letterpress and Typography. I love; print media (books, posters, magazines, etc), bright colours, elements (water, fire, air, earth), black/white photos, old stuff (almost everything), bookbinding, craft, and a lot more I just forgot right now!

My work is based around ideas I get from different sources. I do work in both Norwegian and English, and with famous, old and new quotes and sayings. At this point the themes are mainly positive and in some way reflects me (I would say that I'm quite positive)! The dream is to be able to have my own letterpress equipment and company!

No comments:

Post a Comment