Friday 26 November 2010

"Ainafun"

Some days you can't find any inspiration and you're just empty. Those days are when you should just let nothing control your head or work. Play, enjoy, smile, laugh and just work :)
I had one of those days yesterday and after some hours (in a freezing studio) I ended up with this very personal print of how I see myself in a way. I smile a lot, laugh ofter, do funny things/jokes, saying just pointless things.

And this will also be a gift for a very special Aina :)

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaw! Så dette først nå! <3 Tusen takk for den fine kommentaren og link til bloggen min! Du er vel en going du!!! :)
    Skal få laget et blogginnlegg om det fine bildet snart! ;)
    A:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bare hyggelig Aina :) Hørere med til Ainafun det!
    Blir moro å se det ramma inn og greier:D <3

    ReplyDelete