Wednesday 2 June 2010

My craziest and biggest project

I said yes to do this cover for a broadsheet information paper almost for a BA exhibition (and for the course in general) at my old uni here in London. I thought the idea was to have a title and a small quote or something, but it ended up being one huge quote (not long, but huge in size)! 17 words is set in a 16 line wood type, not exactly sure how big that is in cm, but at least 10. I'm done with the first lock up in a way, but it needs to be locked up on the press, and that is a challenge. Not sure if you can see how big it is on the image, but next week after I hopefully have finished printing it I will have all the measurements for you.

2 comments:

  1. will look forward to see the final print!
    good luck for this project and many more to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will hopefully have it ready by next week! Fingers crossed :) Thank you Saurabh :)

    ReplyDelete