Tuesday 8 June 2010

Cover for BA publication at London Met

I did learn so so so much today, about work, others, limitations, my expectations vs others, perfection and creativity!

You will not believe me, this is printed on a press too small for it :p but somehow it ended up with resultat that is good enough! This time it was not about what I wanted and liked only, but what London Met wanted too! It was a nice day where I got to test out a few things on the press.

The cover will be folded around where "N" is in climbing. Inside will be a publication about the show and the BA course in Graphic Design.

Hope you like it, and if you want to see it drop by at London Met, commercial st on Tuesday (15th June) for the private view ;), limitied edition of only 90!

4 comments:

  1. 90, so I take it you didn't print any more after we left? Or did you and Bill go over them to figure out how many were *actually* good enough? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't, well maybe a few! But he didn't have time to help out at all, and I took one for myself :P One of the best ones ;) No I actually think they will use all, so the right number is maybe 94 :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks realy good! I got so curious when you put the pictures of the type up. I've been trying to decipher it all week :-)

    Glad you're doing so well!

    M. Amelia Kåfjord (Eikli)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Amelia :D
    Glad you like it! It takes a bit of practise to read type ;)
    Hope you are well too!

    ReplyDelete