Tuesday 1 June 2010

James Dean, my favourite quote !!














Most people know that I'm a big fan of James Dean, and have all (three) movies he got time to make before he was in a car accident, which cost his life. I’ve always loved this particular sentence he used to say, and have wanted for so long to create something with it. After setting it up and printing it, I feel good about the fact I finally got to print it. But at the same time, I feel that maybe some day I’ll reprint it even bigger! The reason for all the extra white space on the left side is for a personal message or reminder to you or the one you give it do about focusing on living your life to the fullest every day.

I've printed the quote in two different colours. Green because it's my favourite colour, and orange because it's sort of a colour I feel has this dreaming feeling, and positive attitude that this quote represents for me.

James Dean had the future ahead; he lived by his own quote and so should we. I’ll always keep it close.

2 comments: